Mr. Smith’s Blond enhances colour by removing yellow and brassy tones from bleached and coloured hair. Almond, lavender and orange peel oil calm the scalp and enrich the hair with vitamins that help repair damaged cells.
PETA certified vegan. Sulfate, paraben and silicone free
Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A & E, which moisturise and smooth the hair.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Strengthens hair to provide shine and body. Conditions the hair cuticle to replenish moisture.
Calms the scalp and conditions the hair to promote healthy hair growth.
Orange Peel Oil
Rich in antioxidants and vitamin C which help to condition the hair and cleanse the scalp.
Apply to freshly washed hair before conditioning. Leave to pigment hair as desired then rinse.
– Blue base.
– Perfect for removing gold, orange or brassy tones.
– Ideal for levels 8 and below.
– We recommend you do a strand test prior to using Mr. Smith Blond on levels 9 and 10.
– For hair with excess pigmentation, re-wash with your chosen Mr. Smith shampoo, rinse, then condition, if required.
– Only condition hair after use of Blond if required.
Aqua (Purified Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 60730 (External D&C Violet #2)