Sea Salt Spray = a transformative styling product
We have all attempted to recreate effortlessly beachy waves at one point or another. Whether it was a success or not is a totally different story…
Our favourite and simplest way to create instant and effortless beach waves is with Mr. Smith Sea Salt Spray. It perfectly mimics the sea’s effect, giving the hair texture, definition and volume.
Made from a combination of sea kelp, bladderwrack and coconut extracts — Sea Salt Spray soothes and moisturises the hair follicles, whilst restoring and revitalising hair, as well as providing UV protection.
Sea Kelp Extract: Kelp is rich in mineral salts: iodine, sodium, potassium, silicon and calcium and also contains vitamins A, B. C. D & E. Soothing and moisturising.
Bladderwrack Extract: Has a natural ability to strengthen hair follicles. It has been found to feed the roots and shafts of hair follicles on the scalp and has been linked to both the thickness and shine that is often associated with healthy looking hair.
Coconut Extract: Vitalising, energising and antioxidant rich.
How we like to use Sea Salt Spray
- Loosely section damp, towel-dried or dry hair
- Spray Mr. Smith Sea Salt Spray through the hair from roots to ends.
- Use the Mr. Smith Comb to distribute the product evenly.
- Gently scrunch, twist or plait the hair.
- Leave the hair to dry naturally or diffuse.
- For added texture and grit, finish with a final spray of Mr. Smith Sea Salt Spray and scrunch hair again.
Products we like to use alongside Sea Salt Spray
The Foundation: To prep, protect and hydrate before styling.
Comb: To evenly distribute the product.
Serum: To add shine.
Leave In: To tame frizz.
Style. Substance. Simplicity.