Mr. Smith Education
Learn from the experts
Our editorial influence defines our approach to our education programs with sessions designed for all styling techniques and trends, haircutting and business development.
Our goal is to provide a blended learning approach to our education strategy leveraging digital, virtual, hands-on workshops, interactive seminars and networking events.
Contact [email protected]
How to Book
- For Education in Australia, bookings can be made through Eventbrite.
- You can contact our Australian Education Coordinator to book on [email protected]
- For Education in North America, please contact our USA Education Coordinator on [email protected]
- We welcome all stylists, including those outside the Mr Smith community who want to participate in our education sessions.
- All prices listed include GST.
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to commencement for registration.
- Please bring all your own trade tools to the hands-on workshops.
- When booking full payment is required through Eventbrite and you will receive a tax invoice.
- You will receive a follow up confirmation email with the details where you will need to reply to accept our cancellation policy.
- You will receive a follow up reminder or notification of any changes via an e-mail, SMS or phone call.
Due to high demand we adhere to a strict cancellation policy and implement these conditions so that others do not miss out on the opportunity of booking valuable training days.
- Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing to [email protected]
- All cancellations must be received 30 days prior to the date of the session to be eligible for a full refund.
- Before 4 weeks prior to session date, you will not incur any costs or penalties.
- Within 4 weeks prior to session date, or if you cancel or fail to attend without notifying, the full investment will be charged.
- Cancellations due a pandemic within 4 weeks prior to the session date can receive a credit or to another session of the same value within that same calendar year, if a session is available.
- During the 4 weeks prior to session date if you are unable to attend your booking is transferable to another team member from the same salon.
- Mr. Smith reserves the right to cancel, postpone the date or change the venue, due to unforeseen circumstances or low course numbers and participants will be notified.