GENERAL BOOKING TERMS
- Mr. Smith offers global community classes and local community classes dependent on class.
- Be aware that dependent on class type taxes may be added during check out dependent on local taxation requirements.
- All chargeable session bookings will be processed on the day of booking.
- All coupons must be entered on the day of booking and cannot be applied after booking.
- Payment methods are available on Eventbrite only – strictly no invoicing to Mr. Smith salon accounts or split payments unless offered on Eventbrite in your country.
FOR BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE CLASSES
- Please ensure you use your preferred email for communications when booking and refer to your confirmation emails to receive the full details specific to your class of any what to bring, model requirements and general session details.
- You will receive a follow up reminder 14 days prior or notification of any changes via an e-mail. Please ensure you check your junk/spam folders within your inbox.
FOR LIVE ONLINE WEBINARS
- Session will open 10 mins prior to advertised start time.
- Ensure you follow the instructions and familiarise yourself with pre class protocols sent via email prior to start of class.
FOR LIVE SALON/VENUE CLASSES
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to commencement for registration.
- Please bring all your own trade tools to the hands-on workshops as communicated in reminder emails.
- A minimum of 14 days’ notice is required to ensure no costs or penalties are incurred by the attendee or salon.
- If cancelling 13 days or less prior to class start date, or failure to attend without prior notification, a refund will not be given. Within 13 to 3 days prior if you are unable to attend, your booking is transferable one time only to another team member from the same salon or to another seminar of the same value and must be undertaken within 12 months of the original class start date. Within 2 days prior if you are unable to attend your booking is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be in writing via [email protected].
- Mr. Smith reserves the right to cancel, postpone the date or change the venue, due to unforeseen circumstances or low course numbers and participants will be notified.
- No general discounts apply to any classes.
- Premium Partner Program Reward vouchers can be requested via your Mr. Smith Business Consultant and must be used at time of booking by the participant.
- Attendance to all classes and sessions within the pathway is required to attain certification in pathway.
- The booking is transferable to another a salon team member up to 14 days prior to pathway program start date and only if they have a successful application and completed all prerequisites.
- Some pathways have submissions and auditions to attain privilege or membership to teams.
- All class sessions within the pathway programs must be attended to ensure the attendee has gained sufficient knowledge to pass and be ready for applications, submission and/or auditions.
- All classes within pathways must be attended by the same person for the participant to graduate and access the pathways privileges.
- The booking is transferable to another a salon team member up to 14 days prior to program start date and only completed all prerequisites. Transfers cannot be made once the pathway has started.
- In the case of participant having started the program and are unable to complete the program, no refunds will be given.
- It is recommended the salon and staff member has an agreement prior to any pathway booking to avoid ownership disputes in the case of a staff members departure from salon.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
- Occasionally, Mr. Smith team members may take photographs and/or videos of education class taking place, which are used for education marketing purposes (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, mr-smith.com.au and e-Education).
- Your attendance at the session assumes your agreement to appear in these photos and videos. If you do NOT wish to appear, please make it known to the Educator before the start of your session.
- All models will be required to sign a release form prior to practical work commencing.
CHANGES TO CLASS CONTENT
- Class content may vary subject to changes in the product collection or service techniques. Mr. Smith reserves the right to alter the content, venue location, facilities, and Mr. Smith Educator, Stylist or change the published dates of the courses at any time without notice. Refer to the latest EDU by Mr. Smith downloadable form https://mr-smith.com.au/education/ or contact your Mr. Smith Business Consultant or Educator.