The holidays are going to look very different for all of us this year. Whilst many of us are hoping to celebrate with family and friends, it’s going to be an anxious time for so many Australian’s who are facing hardship. Most of us take it for granted, but there are families all over Australia who will go without a traditional Christmas lunch.
This holiday season Mr. Smith is partnering with The Salvation Army to help provide more than 100 Australian families with a Christmas lunch.
From the 7th – 11th December 2020, Mr. Smith will be donating 100% of sales from our Australian online store to The Salvation Army Christmas Appeal.
This festive season the Salvos expect to;
- Distribute over 36,000 food hampers and vouchers
- Distribute over 34,400 toys to families in need
- Provide over 130,000 meals nationally
- Provide over 7,600 families with accommodation support services
- Provide financial assistance to over 53,000 families in need
As a family owned organisation, Mr. Smith are proud to support the tireless work that the Salvation Army does to support Australian families.
If you would like to support this initiative further, you can make a direct donation to the Salvation Army Christmas Appeal. If you’re unable to make a financial contribution, here are some other ways you can help.